If you have ever considered a career in real estate or becoming a part time real estate agent, this is the perfect time and place. We are expanding our successful business into College Station and we need talented agents to help with this growth.
Our team of motivated agents helps thousands of residents each year find housing around top University campuses. We will help you obtain your real estate license in a matter of weeks so you can begin helping with this touring process. In addition, we will provide hands-on training so you will master the ins and outs of the Bryan/College Station real estate market.
- An outgoing and hardworking personality. Our most successful agents are true grinders and strive for that feeling of satisfaction after putting in a hard day’s work.
- The willingness to work on weekends and on a commission-only basis. As a leasing agent in the campus market, the weekends are your busiest time of the week. You will get paid based on commission earnings – the harder you work, the more money you will make.
- High income potential. Our part time agents earn $2,500+ per month. Some of our top full time agents earn $5,000+ per month.
- A great introduction to Real Estate. Vibano agents gain an incredible amount of hands-on experience in commercial and residential real estate.
- A fun and outgoing environment. This job requires a friendly personality and is perfect for those who love meeting new people. Vibano provides a fun and active work environment that is second to none.
Join the Team
When you are ready to begin a fast paced full or part time career in real estate, email your resume to our recruiting supervisor, Bobby Cave at Bobby@Vibano.com or call him at 979-307-7176.
After receiving your resume, we will contact you about scheduling an interview to meet in person to see if the position is a fit. Once we decide you are a match for the team, you are ready to get started!